ME
LOVELY QUOTES !
Doesn't Mean They Don't
Love You With All They Have
Everyone has a weakness.
but i have two.
Everything you say
and everything you do.
When I First Saw You
I Was Afraid To Talk To You,
When I First Talked To You
I Was Afraid To Like You,
When I First Liked You
I Was Afraid To Love You,
Now That I Love You
I'm Afraid To Lose You
If You're Asking If I Need You
The Answer Is Forever,
If You're Asking If I'll Leave You
The Answer Is Never,
If You're Asking What I Value
The Answer Is You,
If You're Asking If I Love You
The Answer Is I Do
I Do Believe That God Above
Put Me Here For You To Love.
He Picked You Out Among The Rest
Because He Knew I'd Love You Best
It takes only a minute
to get a crush on someone,
an hour to like someone
and a day to love someone
- but takes a lifetime to forget someone
I can live without any friends,
any family and any money
but I can't live without you.
Late at night when all the world is sleeping,
I stay up and think of you. And I wish on a star,
that somewhere you are thinking of me too
If you fight like you're married,
talk like best friends,
and flirt like first loves,
you're meant to be.
The wedding ring goes on the left ring finger,
cause that's the only finger
that has a vein that goes directly to heart
when I wished upon a star.
I love you not because I need you,
But I need you because I love you.
If you ask me about the love,
I can't answer you.
But if you ask me who I love,
the answer is you.
Whenever we're apart
it feels like a part of me is missing...
and then I remember,
you have my heart.
Why do I love you?
Because I finally learned what the word means,
and you were the one who showed me.
Without you, I have nothing.
But with you, I have everything.
When we get close,
I want you to know that I get all weak
and want to hold you forever.
when u see them you want to kiss them.
Loving someone is seeing your future
in their eyes and wondering how you
coped before you met them.
When we got together the heavens
above whispered 'perfect'
Every time i follow my heart,
it leads me to you..
When i tell you i love you..
i dont say it out of a habit or to start a conversation,
i say it to remind you that you're the
best thing that ever happend to me
I've seen you at your worst
- and I still think you're the best.
let's flip a coin.
heads, i'm yours.
tails, you're mine.
When you are in love nothing matters
except that the other person is happy.
You know it's love when
forever is not long enough.
My love for you is like time,
if you give it just one moment,
it will last forever.
Forever is not a word...
rather a place where two lovers
go when true love takes them there.
They say time heals and
makes us forget but what
we shared will never be erased
An eternity is forever,
and forever with you would be a dream come true.
(French) Si tu veux savoir combien je'taime, compte les vagues.
(Translation) You want to know how great my love is,
count the waves.
If I were to die
before you arrive
remember,
In your heart
I will always survive
Missing someone is the kind of hurt
a heart should be thankful to feel.
The more you love,
the more you lose a part of you.
Yet you dont become less of you are,
instead you end up being complete...
It doesn't matter if
the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect,
as long as they are perfect for each other.
You're always there
when I close my eyes.
I never knew what love was all about
until I started looking at you;
no one ever tried to tell or show me,
so I finally figured it out for myself.
What you need is someone
who without you can't breathe
You justify my existence ...
if i have not known you,
I wouldn't have lived,
if I die without knowing you,
I wouldn't die because I didn't live at all ...
I will pray that one day
you will love me in the same way.
There's a smile on your face
that lets me know that you need me,
there's a truth in your eyes
saying you'll never leave me,
the touch of your hand
says you'll catch me whenever I fall,
you say it best....
when you say nothing at all.
You are heaven sent because
every time I see you in person,
you always brighten my day,
and I thank God everyday for you.
I've fallen in love many times...
always with you.
Something happen to me.
It was the sweetest thing that ever could be;
It was a fantasy a dream come true;
It was the day I met you!
You know you like someone
when you miss their faults
You know you love someone
when she has none
You not only fill my heart with love and joy,
but overfill it that the
shut-off valve is powerless to stop it.
want to grab my hand
& never let go?
I DO.
I gaze up at the sun, and I'm comforted because
I know that the same sun's light is lighting your face.
If you live to be a hundred,
I want to live to be a hundred minus one day,
so I never have to live a day without you.
To see you is what my eyes long for,
to touch you is what my body longs for,
but to love you, my heart has done already for a long time.
If God grants me a second chance at rebirth,
but with only one wish, I'd go
searching for you all over again.
I did three things today
I missed you
I missed you
I missed you
i don't want to be your WHOLE life..
i just want to be A PART OF IT
that makes you COMPLETE.
Life is a dark tunnel
and you have a flashlight
I'll wait for you
As long as I have to
Just say you love me
And come back to me
I'll be listening for you
To knock on my door
You're the one I'll be waiting for
I'll be missing you
Love is being with you,
Someone saying I love you too,
Love is your tender kiss,
Something you don't want to miss,
Love is you and me,
And that is all I see.
Him that I love,
I wish to be free
- even from me.
I've never thought of you as perfect
but you're perfect for me.
Love is not just a feeling
it is an action that
I would love to spend
the rest of my life doing for you.
I have great hopes
that we shall love
each other all our lives
as much as if
we had never married at all.
I'll follow you and make a heaven out of hell,
and I'll die by your hand which I love so well.
I might be the only one who appreciates
how amazing you are in
every single thing that you do, and …
I watch them, wondering how
they can watch you bring their food,
and clear their tables and never get
that they just met the greatest woman alive.
And the fact that I get it
makes me feel good, about me.
If, however, your feelings have changed,
I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me,
body and soul, and I love … I love …
I love you. I never wish to be
parted from you from this day on.
woman,
what excites her, and what surprises her.
Its actions whisper:
you are the most special person in my life.
All the birds in the sky,
all the fish in the sea,
will never explain what you mean to me.
People say that magic is fake,
wishes don't come true,
and that Prince Charming is nowhere...
so then how do I have you?
I closed my eyes with
a pen and paper in front of me
I picked up the pen
and started writing everything
When I opened my eyes again,
all I saw was your name
It's not that I am afraid to die,
it's that if I die,
I'm afraid that no one
will love you the way I do.
Today I begin to understand
what love must be, if it exists.
When we are parted,
we each feel the lack
of the other half of ourselves.
We are incomplete like a book
in two volumes of which the first has been lost.
That is what I imagine love to be:
incompleteness in absence.
Your voice makes me tremble inside,
And your smile is an invitation,
For my imagination to go wild.
Now and Forever.
A heaven on earth
I have won by wooing thee.
So many ways to say "I love you",
but not enough words in the world
to say how much.
I like to start my notes to you as if
we're already in the middle of a conversation.
I pretend that we're the oldest and dearest friends
- as opposed to what we actually are
- people who don't know each other's names
and met in a chat room where
we both claimed we'd never been before.
What will NY152 say today, I wonder.
I turn on my computer, I wait impatiently as it boots up.
I go online, and my breath catches in my chest
until I hear three little words: You've got mail.
I hear nothing, not even a sound on the streets of New York,
just the beat of my own heart.
I have mail. From you.
I'm not here to tell you
I can't live without you.
I can live without you.
I just don't want to.
I'll walk for you through the desert heat,
I'll climb the mountain's highest peak.
I'll swim forever in the deepest sea.
Just for you this song I sing
For all the love and joy you bring.
For you I'd try to do the impossible thing...
If the sun should refuse to rise
And the moon doesn't hang in the night
The tides won't change,
seasons rearrange
When the world is through
I will still love you
What I really want to do with my life
- what I want to do for a living
- is I want to be with your daughter.
I’m good at it.
What's love?
Love is...
What makes a weak man brave
And a king step off his thrown
Good times, bad times
Easy times, tough times
It comes in an instant
And lasts three days after forever
That's what love is.
Before I met you I didn't know
what it was like to look at someone
and smile for no reason
If I could give you the stars
I'd gather them inside my heart
I'd wrap them in love
And brighten your day
...with starlight
Each morning as I awaken
you're the reason I smile,
You're the reason I love.
To love someone
is to see a miracle
invisible to others
Love waits for the right moment.
My right moment is with you.
My heart is ever at your service.
You love simply
because you cannot help it.
I'll love you until the day after forever.
I promise to love you
every moment of forever.
You're my everything;
Without you I'm nothing.
Who cares whether
this is a poem or rhyme,
I will love you until the end of time.
If the world is my oyster
then you're my pearl.
Love me, and tell me so sometimes.
I want you for always...
days, years, eternities.
You had me at hello.
I wish I know how to quit you.
I'm a romantic, and we romantics
are more sensitive to the way people feel.
We love more, and we hurt more.
When we're hurt, we hurt for a long time.
I could look at you
and never look away,
I can face you
and never find the words to say.
I want to be your favourite hello
and your hardest goodbye!
Right from the start...
you stole my heart.
You make my heart melt
whenever you utter such words...
Your WORDS are enough
to make my HEART
melt in ECSTACY...
In the game of love...
...you know all the right moves!
I've never felt this way before.....
only with you.
Seduce my mind and you can have my body,
find my soul and I'm yours forever.
Your voice makes me tremble inside
And your smile is an invitation
For my imagination to go wild.
My love for you is a journey;
Starting at forever,
And ending at never.
Nothing was the same with you...
now nothing will ever be
the same without you.
I could search my whole life
through and through
and never find another you.
There are only two times
that I want to be with you...
Last night I hugged
my pillow and dreamt of you...
I wish that someday
I'd dream about my pillow
and I'd be hugging you.
Do you ever just
want to call me at 2 a.m.?
Do you ever just
want to give me a hug
& never let go?
Do you ever just
want to lean in & kiss me?
Do you ever just
want to go up to me
& tell me how much you love me?
Do you ever just
stare out your window
& think about me?
Do you ever just
feel like you want to
be with me forever?
Do you ever just
want to grab my hand
& never let go?
Would you be my angel
to have and to hold?
Would you be my rose
to cherish more than gold?
I love you so much.
I wish you were mine,
but all I can do is wait till that time.
I don't want to lose this feeling.
If I could choose a place to die,
it would be in your arms.
Loving you always
is like a dream come true,
and someday I hope
to become a part of you.
But until that day comes, I will pray that one day
you will love me in the same way.
Whenever you fee
l a warm breeze brush against you,
that's the kiss I blew to you.
When we're together or when we're apart,
you're first in my thoughts
and first in my heart.
Just always remember that
even when we are apart
I will be missing you!
Whenever you smile for no reason
& whenever you feel
an unexpected flutter of joy,
just know that it's because I'm thinking of you.
If it is meant to be,
our hearts will find
each other when we meet.
And if our hearts melt together
so will our bodies and souls.
Then every word and every touch
will fuel our passion flame.
I will be yours, you will be mine,
and we will be one.
Missing someone gets easier
everyday because even though
you are one day further
from the last time you saw them,
you are one day closer
to the next time you will.
You know it's love when you've
been saying good bye for the
last half hour and you are still
not ready to leave them.
To ask me to describe love is like
asking me to describe the taste of water.
There is 3 types of love:
Love, you get over it in 2 months.
Good love, you get over it in 2 years.
But great love, it changes your life, forever.
Love is a complex thing.
You know you love someone
when you cant go a day
without thinking about them,
when u see them you want to kiss them.
Loving someone is seeing your future
in their eyes and wondering how you
coped before you met them.
I cannot show you I love you.
Time will show you I love you.
I miss you most when I'm sad.
I miss you when I'm lonely.
But most of all,
I miss you when I'm happy.
Look into my eyes
and hear what I'm not saying,
for my eyes speak louder
than my voice ever will.
Just the thought of being
with you tomorrow,
is enough to get me through today.
You are what happened
when I wished upon a star.
One of the best feelings
in the world is when
you ’re hugging a person you love
and they hug you back even tighter.
To The World
You May Be One Person
But To One Person
You May Be The World
They Say Love
Hides Behind Every Corner,
I Must Be Walking In Circles
Just Because Someone
Doesn't Love You
The Way You Want Them To,
Doesn't Mean They Don't
Love You With All They Have
-
cHriz
Comments
Post a Comment