101 Reasons WHY I LOVE YOU I love the courage you took to approach me despite your shyness. I love the way you say I LOVE YOU. I love the way you kiss me. I love the way we cuddle together. I love the way you look when you first wake up. I love your voice when your first wake up. I love the way you care and love me. I love the way you smile. I love the way you laugh. I love the way you whisper I LOVE YOU in my ears. I love the way you look when you’re sleeping. I love your coolness. I love your shyness. I love your seriousness. I love your smell. I love your lil cute nose. I love your beautiful eyes. I love your juicy lips. I love the fact that you’ll be there for me when I need you. I love the thought of you when you’re not with me. I love the way you look when you’re nude. I love the way you look after shower. I love the habit of looking in the mirror every time after shower. I love your thoughtfulness. I love your respect for me. I love your sensuality. I love your temper. I love your tenderness. I love your patience. I love the way you lead your life without being kia-su. I love the sense of security I feel when I’m with you. I love the softness of your lips against mine. I love the softness of your lips against my body. I love the way you look when you’re nude. I love the time when ‘strong lil prince’ meets ‘gentle and shy lil princess’. I love the way you make love to me. I love the way you fondle my breasts. I love the way you kiss ‘shy lil princess’. I love the completeness I feel when we make love. I love the way you dare to kiss me in public. I love the way you’re not scared to show your affection for me in public. I love lying in your arms without saying anything but to feel your presence. I love waking up in the morning finding we’ve been cuddling the whole night. I love the way you handle trouble times. I love your passion for reading. I love the way you look in white top. I love the way you brush my hair with your fingers. I love every parts of your body. I love every beautiful hairs of your body. I love the fact that you’ll never give up on me. I love the way you plan our future. I love our life together. I love the way you look at me. I love the way we glance at each other across the room and say I LOVE YOU. I love the way I dream about you being my only life partner. I love the way you console me when I’m down in the dumps. I love the way you encourage and support me when I’m off-track. I love the way you dress up. I love the way you touch me. I love the way you keep your profile low. I love the way you ensure that you’ll love me eternally. I love the way you protect and defend me. I love your intelligence. I love your kindness. I love the way you call me piggy. I love the way you react when I tickle you. I love the way we finish each other’s sentences. I love the way we copy each other’s sentences. I love the way you study. I love the way you pay attention in lectures. I love the fact that you'll do anything to make me happy. I love the fact you love me and only me. I love the way you say ‘uh-huh’. I love your ability to talk things through. I love the way you make me feel that nothing is impossible as long as I’m with you. I love your ability to make me feel better when times are tough. I love your willingness to share everything with me especially your heart. I love the way you send me message middle of the night telling me how much you love me. I love the way you treat me. I love the thought of you and me growing old together. I love spending the rest of my time with the person I love most. I love the way your voice sounds over the phone. I love your sense of humor. I love the way you look when you’re sulking. I love the way you look with love bites on your neck. I love the way you make me feel royalty. I love the way you call me darling. I love the thinking of us having our own children. I love the way you watch your diet. I love the way you look when you’re surprised. I love your openness about everything. I love the way you hold me really tight. I love the way you look at me. I love the way I love you. I love the way you choose to show your love and care for me. I love your uniqueness. I love your manners. I love your abnormal lifestyle. I love your obsession for coffee. I love how complete I feel when I’m with you. I love you for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog