Miss u

The pain of having a broken heart is not so much as to kill you, yet not so little as to let you live. "Only time can heal your broken heart, just as only time can heal his broken arms and legs." Here I sit, with a broken heart. Took my last little pill, Now my truck won't start. despair and hope is a good night's sleep. - Harry Ruby sad quotes: "The day you finally decide to love me will be the day after the day I have given up on chasing you" It amazes me so that we enter a relationship whole and leave it only a half. Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water. - Antoine Rivarol You have to forgive to forget, and forget, to feel again. Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it`s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together. Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve. The world needs more Heroes. "I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died." ~Steven Wright Remember youth as you pass by, As you was once, so once was I, As I am now, you soon will be, Prepare to die and follow me. ~Epitaph on a warlock grave Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap the motherfucker upside the head... Many people say that man is not affected by the pull of the moon. Scientists say that if that is true, then humans are the *only* thing on earth that isn't... Always remember this: If you don't attend the funerals of your friends, they will certainly not attend yours. Sad quotes: Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they ticked me off. All that we see or seem, Is but a dream within a dream. -Edgar Allan Poe "I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark burn out in a brilliant blaze than it be stifled by dry-rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet." -Jack London You have to have a darkness...for the dawn to come. Nothing makes us so lonely as our secrets. "Let the world know you as you are, not as you think you should be." -Fannie Brice Sad quotes: "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking up at the stars." -Oscar Wilde Absence from whom we love is worse than death, and frustrates hope severer than despair. As contraries are known by contraries, so is the delight of presence best known by the torments of absence. I miss you a little, I guess you could say, a little too much, a little too often, and a little more each day. A goodbye isn't painful unless you're never going to say hello again. A lot of people walk in and out of my life, but... you're one of the only ones I ever really wanted to stick around. For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else. You may be out of my sight... but never out of my mind... I Miss You! To die and part is a less evil; but to part and live, there, there is the torment. Without you in a day makes it feel like forever! and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other for those were some of the best memorable times of my life. Missing you so much it hurts! I hear the creaking in my heart sometimes, is that what hurts so much? Life is so short, so fast the lone hours fly, We ought to be together, you and I. I ofter catch myself constantly wondering how you are, sitting alone with my mind set so far, reminiscing about your smile, voice and touch, damn this life... I'm missing you too much! The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. Hug me when I'm there, miss me when I'm not, kiss me every day, and love me for all eternity. Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog